6 Alpha Associates website Terms and Conditions
The terms '6 Alpha Associates', '6 Alpha', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Quatro House, Frimley Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7ER, United Kingdom. The terms 'you' and 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to access further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content and availability of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You must not use this web site in a manner that causes, or may cause the web site or its accessibility to others to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use this web site and all web sites linked to from this site for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the web site for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
This website and its content is copyright of 6 Alpha Associates - © 6 Alpha Associates 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You are not permitted to download or modify its content in part or in whole without the express written consent of 6 Alpha Associates.