6 Alpha need people who are not only equipped with a strong business focus but also with proven competences. We are constantly seeking appropriately qualified people who can bring value to our business.
Currently, we have the following vacancies:
• 6 Alpha require EOD Engineers for a 4 week contract in the UK commencing around
23rd August 2013. If you are interested in working with 6 Alpha on this project please
forward your CV immediately to
• EOD Engineer - advanced level Bomb Disposal Officer for mixture of on-site and office
based work. Experience with field survey equipment an advantage.
• Geophysical Survey Technician - we have a vacancy in our Bury St Edmunds Office
• Offshore Client Reps - we regularly employ offshore client representatives on contract,
for geotechnical survey (including shallow gas survey) and geophysical investigation. We
actively seek CVs for those roles.
• Project Managers - we employ Project Managers on contract, for offshore renewables
as well as oil and gas projects. We actively seek CVs for those roles.
With all of the above positions, experience in the offshore environment would be a distinct advantage.
Please apply at first instance with a short covering email and your CV to