Our advice is honest and unbiased (even when that is unpopular with your suppliers). Our loyalty is to our clients and because we are independent we do not have a supplier or contractor conflict of interest.
We focus on managing special risks. Our specialists will bring deep vertical risk knowledge, offering informed advice that high value projects need.
We provide our clients’ with ‘best practice’ solutions by benchmarking everything that we do against internationally recognizable standards. All of our solutions comply with the BS33100 standard on Risk Management, and we are highly experienced in applying advice, systems and measures articulated in ‘best practice’ publications from organisations including:
- The UK British Standards Institute (BSI)
- The UK Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)
- The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- The US Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- The United Nations (including the Field Security Manual and IMAS)
- 6 Alpha was the lead technical author for CIRIA’s independent guidance for the management of UXO risk is the de facto Health and Safety Executive (HSE) endorsed best practice guidance for terrestrial and offshore UXO risk management (C681 and C754). Our work is therefore not only compliant with it, but we wrote the core technical components of both standards, which should reassure our clients that they will be compliant with best practice.
Our advice secures risk mitigation solutions at best value. We will commit to complete your project, on time and on budget.
6 Alpha are committed to ensuring and improving quality through innovative solutions and stringent quality management processes. We are independently certified to the following standards:
- Quality Management to ISO 9001
- Health and Safety management to ISO 18001
- Environmental Management to ISO 14001
- Achilles: we are accredited to the Achilles Supplier Information and Supply Chain Management System (Supplier No: 194730)
- Constructionline: we are also registered with and accredited to Constructionline, the UK’s premier register of suppliers to the construction and civil engineering industry (Ref No: 178894)
6 Alpha are an independent consultancy and project management practice. We have no affiliation with, nor are we tied to, any contractor or manufacturer.
Because we have no commercial conflict of interest, our clients can be assured that our advice and our risk management solutions are unbiased. Similarly, in terms of our procurement and project management services, we have the freedom and flexibility to guide clients in selecting the best commercial package to acquire most appropriate contractors to execute risk management solutions.