6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety ways.
These activities have an impact in the key areas of:
- Carbon emissions.
- Energy use.
- Generation of waste materials.
6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, 6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities.
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its services.
- Preventing pollution.
- Meeting all associated compliance obligations.
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever it is practical to do so.
6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- The implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015.
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the Company’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Setting objectives for reducing its environmental impact and maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable them to be achieved.
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of any support required by them to support the Company’s commitments and environmental objectives.
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring service provision focuses on reducing the environmental impact in terms of reduction of waste by appropriately applying the waste hierarchy.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of 6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.
Signed on behalf of 6 ALPHA ASSOCIATES:
Signed Name: Simon Cooke
Date: 15th June 2019
Review Date: 15th June 2020